When activated, a bright light envelops the area and inflicts heavy damage on whoever the Caster perceives from their heart as an enemy, leaving friends and bystanders completely unharmed. The choice between friend or foe is decided by the user's heart, and they cannot lie to this Magic. It is considered a very powerful Magic and is one of the rare legendary spells, and also one of the three great Fairy Magics.
The spell's strength was so great that it defeated Jose Porla, a Wizard Saint, in a single blow. According to the second master of Fairy Tail, Precht, Fairy Law is a deterrent Magic and is meant to discourage further action from enemies, and is not something that should be released whenever the Caster feels like it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 232, Page 3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 66, Pages 2-5
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 125, Pages 14-16
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 66, Page 4
- ↑ Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 215, Page 17